As leaders, it can be tempting to bypass team building exercises and just get down to business already. That is a very bad idea.
In today’s episode, co-hosts Richard Lindner and Jeff Mask build a solid case for why leaders in today’s virtual environment can’t afford not to design trust-building experiences for their team. If you want to make an impact—and you want it to be enduring—you have to rally people to do their best work, or it won’t be sustainable. Your dreams and aspirations will crumble, and work will be a drag. When you align people, connect with them, and build deep strong relationships, the output is the best work of your career. You can accomplish way more, way faster, and more profitably when you have a strong foundation of trust.
Listen in for some great practical advice on intentionally designing organizational trust as a leader.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- 3 levels of trust-building experiences you need to implement consistently
- Creative ideas for shared experiences your team will love and remember
- 3 big questions to ask during a vulnerability-creating experience
- What you need to know about assessments before you give them to your team
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
- email@example.com (email your thoughts/questions to Richard and Jeff)
OTHER SHOWS YOU MIGHT ENJOY: